I strive to gather all of the materials I use from sustainable resources
that give back to the community and to the earth in some life-giving way.
May that be they are up/recycled or made of natural/organic materials
or that by their purchase, a portion of the proceeds go towards
different grass roots projects, global family missions, ect.
* At least 80% of the body care and herbal apothecary products I make are made
from plants that I grew or helped harvest in my own yard or travels
the rest is always good quality and sustainably sourced
* All body care is free of harmful chemicals and is full of medicinal earthy goodness
* Wool comes from sustainable practice farms
* Lots of upcycled goodies compile the creations in my boxes
* Boxes are made out of recycled materials & make great for re purposing
* Shipping materials are repurposed from a local health food store
* I partner with some really special humans with epic earth loving ethics
Stay tuned for some new and exciting things
in the works regarding my packaging